Congrat’s to Matt Kenseth for the California sweep! I heard Bab’s screaming clear from TX.
A good broom was needed. Sure was a lot of crap flying round that track.
I was really sorry to see Harvick’s tire “issue”.
Glad Tony and Ryan had a good day.
Very glad David R. is alive and ok.
Really don’t give a rip about Mark Martin.
Glad John Paul the Pope of Motor Sports did not rip into a wall.
Really Glad I didn’t pay to go see that race.
I am always prompt to admit when I am wrong.
I was right on a few calls. I was right about both Jr.’s and some fuel issues. Policy changes? Perhaps. We will see.
I was way wrong on one main point.
California was boring. Very, very…boring.
What I did while watching
? the race:
1. Read a good portion of Dr. Laura’s Women Power.
2. Got bored with that.
3. Played a thousand hands of Poker on the computer.
4. Thought about taking a nap while Dale was taking a nap.
5. Promised Dale I would wake him if anything exciting happened. He woke up by himself with 18 to go.
6. Thought about going outside and fixing the plastic on the green house that the wind ripped off during the snow blizzard of the day.
7. Changed my mind.
8. Played more Poker.
9. Played Hearts.
10. Surfed the net a bit and found this post , which was the highlight of the day…
There are going to be a lot of women in trouble if the Govt. ever searches our homes when they have nothing better to do with their time than I did today.
Later Gator’s! It has stopped snowing and I need to go count cows while it is still daylight and make sure the coyotes didn’t eat any cow babie’s while I wasted my time watching that race.